In Memory of's products and services are provided by Taqalid, Inc.
Terms of publishing on our network
- In Memory of allows you to post content, including photos, name and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Products is referred to as "Content." You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the Content you post to In Memory of.
- It is the user’s responsibility to respect the intellectual property of any other person or organisation before posting any Content or creating any campaign on the platform.
- When posting a picture or personal information about the deceased, it is the publisher’s responsibility to credit the picture and must take into account personal and intellectual property rights.
- In Memory of takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Products. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate.
Terms of donating on our network
- All donations go directly to the accounts of NGOs and our network will never collect donations on their behalf
- It is your own responsibility to check the SMS code you’re intending to send and the short number you’re intending to send to. Donations via SMS cannot be amended or redirected
- If you donate via credit card. All donations go directly to the NGO’s account and you use the NGO’s bank payment. The confidentiality of the information are ensured by both the bank and the NGOs
- If you’re donating via cash collection, kindly note that a collector hired by the NGO will collect the donations within 72hours. Any delays are to be reported to us so that we follow up with the NGO.
- Donations cannot be redirected to another charity cause or another campaign after it has been submitted.
These Terms and any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with In Memory of in connection with the Products, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and In Memory of concerning the Products. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.